This course is a project-based method to studying to automate AWS with Python.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Hiya Cloud Gurus,
On this course, you’ll study methods and methods for automating AWS with Python:
- Command line scripts
- Lambda features
- Authentication and permissions
- Creating and managing cloud assets
- Reporting and metrics
- Integrating with third occasion providers
- Picture processing
We’ll do that by way of three real-world instance initiatives:
- Publish an area web site to the web with a single command
- Notify your Slack group when the dimensions of your EC2 occasion fleet autoscales up and down
- Detect objects and folks in a video, and save the leads to a database.
This course is designed for newbie to intermediate college students who already know some fundamental Python and what need to get higher at Python and enhance their understanding of AWS. It’s additionally for people who find themselves utilizing AWS professionally, however not but utilizing automation extensively. This course will assist you to perceive automate AWS, use the boto3 library to handle AWS assets, coordinate processes and workflows, bundle and deploy code.
- Entry to the course
- Entry to the course dialogue boards
- Create Python commandline scripts and lambda features
- Use the boto3 library to handle AWS assets
- Combine your AWS infrastructure with third occasion providers and APIs
- Use providers and libraries to do extra with much less code
- Package deal and deploy your code in order that it may be shared and re-used
- The way to schedule and set off your automation primarily based on time and occasions
- Course of and sanitize knowledge
- Coordinate multi-step processes and workflows
- Arrange and deploy machine-learning pipelines
- Anybody who needs to automate components of their job managing AWS.
- Operations individuals
- Mac or Home windows PC
- AWS account or bank card to enroll
I’m a product supervisor, developer, and chief with over 15 years of expertise constructing services for among the world’s best know-how corporations, together with Rackspace and Crimson Hat.