[COVID19-WIDGET title_widget=”Worldwide” format=”full” land=”” confirmed_title=”Cases” deaths_title=”Deaths” recovered_title=”Recovered” active_title=”Active” today_cases=”24h” today_deaths=”24h”]
How is Corona virus diagnosed?
If you think you have COVID-19, contact the clinic before you go. Alert them to the situation so they can prepare for your arrival. Don’t just go to the emergency or emergency room without calling first. If the healthcare professional is certain that you are infected with the Coronavirus, he will contact your local health department.
[COVID19-SHEET country_title=”Country” land=”” rows=”10″ search=”Search by Country…” confirmed_title=”Cases” today_cases=”24h” deaths_title=”Deaths” today_deaths=”24h” recovered_title=”Recovered” active_title=”Active”]
How does Corona virus spread?
Since COVID-19 is new, there are still many unanswered questions about how it spread. But experts believe:
- The virus may spread from person to person, between people within about 6 feet of each other, and through a spray produced when the infected person coughs or sneezes.
- It spreads from contact with infected surfaces. If you touch a surface or object with the virus and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes, it is one of the ways in which it may spread, although the CDC says that it does not believe it is the main way to spread the virus.
- It may spread before people develop symptoms.
- It’s not on the air, so you can’t catch it from breathing.
- It spreads easily. Most viruses are reversed, but the CDC believes that COVID-19 is spreading “easily and sustainably in society” in some of the geographic regions it affected.
[COVID19-GRAPH title=”World History Chart” confirmed_title=”Confirmed” deaths_title=”Deaths” recovered_title=”Recovered”]
How can you prevent and avoid corona virus?
Three words offer the best advice: wash. the hands. Wash them for at least 20 seconds each time. Wash them before preparing food and eating and after using the bathroom, if you cough or sneeze, and if you take care of sick people. If you do not have soap and water, use a sterilizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Other:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover the cough or sneeze with your hands, or cough or sneeze in the tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces with a cleaning or wiping spray.