Create a Retro City Loop in Cinema 4D & After Effects : In this class, you will learn how to make a stylish retro city loop animation in Cinema 4D and After Effects. You will also learn various techniques & tools that you can use for motion graphics projects in general such as:
- How to use the various tools in Cinema 4D to build a large city scene
- The concept of creating a seamless loop
- A ‘retro’ lighting and rendering style in Cinema 4D
- Output/render settings from Cinema 4D, how to use ‘Multi Passes’ in Cinema 4D
- Importing the rendered sequence/s into After Effects
- Using After Effects for post effects and finishing touches
- The best export setting in Premier Pro for Instagram and Youtube.
This class is suitable for users of all levels. Beginners who have not used the software before will be able to follow along. Intermediate to advanced users will be able to learn about or expand their knowledge of how to make looping scenes in Cinema 4D.
If you need any help use the community section and I will respond as soon as I can.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 879 MB :