Create Cinematic Loop Animations in Cinema 4D & After Effects Free Download : this class, you will learn how to create a cinematic loop animation in Cinema 4D & After Effects. The goal of this class is to teach you a flexible workflow between Cinema 4D & After Effects that allows you to easily modify the animation in After Effects.
You will learn various techniques & tools that you can use for motion graphics projects in general such as:
- Creating & animating characters using Mixamo
- Building large environments in Cinema 4D
- Animating & looping a scene
- An atmospheric lighting style in Cinema 4D using ‘Ambient Lights’
- The best output/render settings from Cinema 4D. Optimizing for both Quality & Speed
- Advanced output/render using the ‘Multi Pass’ layers in Cinema 4D
In After Effects you will learn how to:
- Sky & background replacements that completely change what the animation looks like.
- Using ‘Track Mattes’ to selectively apply effects to layers.
- Importing the rendered sequence/s into After Effects
- Extracting 3D data from Cinema 4D directly into After Effects
- Using After Effects for finishing touches, applying glow, light rays and color adjustments etc
- The best export setting in Premier Pro for Instagram and YouTube.
This class is suitable for intermediate users & above. However this class should also be easy to follow for beginners. This is my longest class so far with more detailed explanations than ever. Intermediate to advanced users will be able to learn about or expand their knowledge of how to make looping scenes in Cinema 4D.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.4 GB :