Analyze knowledge shortly and simply with Python’s highly effective panda’s library! All datasets included — rookies welcome!
What you’ll be taught
Knowledge Evaluation with Pandas and Python – Net Programs
- Carry out a large number of knowledge operations in Python’s widespread “pandas” library together with grouping, pivoting, becoming a member of and extra!
- Be taught lots of of strategies and attributes throughout quite a few pandas objects
- Possess a robust understanding of manipulating 1D, 2D, and 3D knowledge units
- Resolve frequent points in damaged or incomplete knowledge units
- Fundamental/intermediate expertise with Microsoft Excel or different spreadsheet software program (frequent features, vlookups, Pivot Tables, and so on)
- Fundamental expertise with the Python programming language
- Robust information of knowledge varieties (strings, integers, floating factors, booleans), and so on
Knowledge Evaluation with Pandas and Python affords 19+ hours of in-depth video tutorials on probably the most highly effective knowledge evaluation toolkit accessible immediately. Classes embrace:
- putting in
Why be taught pandas?
In the event you’ve frolicked in spreadsheet software program like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Sheets and are desperate to take your knowledge evaluation abilities to the subsequent stage, this course is for you!
Knowledge Evaluation with Pandas and Python introduces you to the favored Pandas library constructed on prime of the Python programming language.
Pandas is a powerhouse instrument that means that you can do something and every part with colossal knowledge units — analyzing, organizing, sorting, filtering, pivoting, aggregating, munging, cleansing, calculating, and extra!
I name it “Excel on steroids”!
Over the course of greater than 19 hours, I’ll take you step-by-step by Pandas, from set up to visualization! We’ll cowl lots of of various strategies, attributes, options, and functionalities packed away inside this superior library.
Knowledge Evaluation with Pandas and Python is bundled with dozens of datasets so that you can use. Dive proper in and comply with together with my classes to see how simple it’s to get began with pandas!
Who this course is for:
- Knowledge analysts and enterprise analysts
- Excel customers seeking to be taught extra highly effective software program for knowledge evaluation
- Content material From: https://www.udemy.com/course/data-analysis-with-pandas/
- Final up to date 3/2020