- A Pc – Mac or PC
- No Earlier Programming Expertise Required – I’ll go over Every little thing You’ll Have to Get Began
- Anybody Who Has the “I Can Do It” Mentality
- Some Fundamental Concepts of Android and iOS Units
- Willingness to Study By Doing – You’ll have a Step-by-Step Studying Course of with Challenges and Workouts for Higher Retention
==============> Full Course UPDATE 2020 <===============
Flutter is right here to remain!
Welcome to The Full Flutter App Growth Course ( The World’s First Full Dart and Flutter Course). Now with a Full Course Replace .
Flutter is the brand new Cross-platform Cellular Growth Framework created by Google, which permits builders to construct Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST strategy to create cross-platform apps that in any other case would require two distinct cellular growth groups to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a giant deal as a result of any developer ( or anybody who desires to study cellular growth ) can now construct native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This implies, as an alternative of getting to study Goal-C or Swift to construct iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to construct Android apps, now you can use Flutter Cellular Growth Framework to construct apps that run natively on each iOS and Android units utilizing the Normal-purpose Dart Programming Language.
This course is absolutely hands-on, wherein you’ll get the possibility to apply and study:
- Dart Programming Language – Fundamentals and intermediate matters
- How one can perceive Flutter Cellular Growth by constructing apps, incrementally
- How one can design, construct, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
- How one can get Flutter apps to speak with a realtime database – Firestore
- How one can construct strong apps with Flutter.
You’ll see how straightforward it’s to get began constructing Android and iOS apps utilizing Google’s Flutter App Growth Framework!
Paulo Dichone is the teacher of this course. He’s a Software program Engineer, a instructor, and the creator of extremely rated Growth programs on Udemy. He has already taught over 80,000 college students on-line and acquired over 10,000 opinions. College students love his instructing methodology which is heavy on hands-on, project-based method.
- Sections Define:
- Part 1 – Course Introduction: The educational Path of the course
- Part 2 -Why Flutter: Understanding why Flutter is a revolutionary Cellular Growth cross-platform Framework.
- Part 3 – Download Course’s Supply code – Get supply code for the course tasks.
- Part 4 – Putting in Growth Instruments and Machine Setup [ Mac Users]: Arrange your MAC to start out growing Flutter Apps.
- Part 5 – Putting in Growth Instruments and Machine Setup [ Windows Users] – Arrange your MAC to start out growing Flutter Apps.
- Part 6 – Introduction to the Dart Programming Language: Getting began studying Dart Programming Language – the fundamentals.
- Part 7 – Dart Programming Language – Management Stream and Capabilities: Dart fundamentals
- Part 8 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Understanding the way to assemble lessons and Objects in Dart.
- Part 9 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Intermediate: Study Dart OOP Intermediate ideas resembling Interfaces and Summary lessons.
- Part 10 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Superior: Superior OOP Dart ideas
- Part 11 – Dart Programming Language: Information Buildings and Collections: Get began studying about information buildings and maps and lists in Dart.
- Part 12 – Constructing Flutter Apps – Flutter Fundamentals – The time to start out constructing Flutter apps have arrived! Getting began with Flutter fundamentals and understanding Materials Design and Flutter Widgets.
- Part 13 – Flutter – Construct a Biz Card App – Construct our first Flutter app – biz card.
- Part 14 – Flutter Stateful Widgets- Study all about Stateful and Stateless widgets in Flutter.
- Part 15 – Flutter App – Construct a Flutter Tip Calculator App.
- Part 16 – Flutter App – Construct a Quiz App – Study extra about Flutter Widgets.
- Part 17 – Flutter Intermediate Ideas – Navigation and Construct a Full Film App: Discover ways to navigate to completely different routes/screens and passing information between them. On the finish of the part, you’ll have constructed a full-fledged Film App.
- Part 18 – Understanding Themes in Flutter – How one can theme your flutter apps. Study extra about colours in Materials Design.
- Part 19 – [CHALLENGE] – Materials design Problem – Use what you’ve discovered to design a greater app.
- Part 20 – [CHALLENGE SOLUTION]
- Part 21 – Connecting to the World – Networking and Parsin JSON in Flutter – Discover ways to parse JSON APIs and join your apps to distant servers.
- Part 22 – Construct a Climate Forecast App – Construct a posh climate forecast app powered by a climate API.
- Part 23 – Flutter Google Maps: Construct an EarthQuake App – Discover ways to add Google Maps to your apps. You’ll additionally construct a whole app that exhibits real-time earthquakes on a map!
- Part 24 – Firestore – Actual-time Storage – Take your app to the following degree by using a real-time database resembling Firestore and make your app dynamic and strong.
- Part 25 – [Optional] – Creating Adaptive Flutter Apps – Discover ways to create apps that run on smaller and bigger units.
- Part 26 – [Optional] – Deconstructing Flutter Subjects – In case you are a curious kind, then this part is for you! You’ll find out about superior flutter matters!
- What’s Subsequent – Construct at the very least 5 Apps!
- Sections 28-45 – Legacy Sections – These are sections with legacy lectures from the earlier model of this course. You don’t should undergo them, however they’re there for you should you want them.
- Part 46 – Bonus!
This Course Additionally Comes With:
✔ Lifetime Entry to All Future Updates
✔ A responsive teacher within the Q&A Part
✔ Hyperlinks to fascinating articles, and plenty of good code to base your subsequent template onto
✔ Udemy Certificates of Completion Prepared for Download
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Requested” Cash Again Assure!
That is the course that would change your Cellular Growth expertise.
Take the course now, fully risk-free!
Who this course is for:
- Newbie Builders and Intermediate- Superior Net or Cellular Builders new to Dart and Google Flutter Cellular SDK
- Android Builders Who Wish to Construct iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Builders Who Wish to Construct Android Apps with Single Codebase
- Net Builders Who Wish to Construct Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Entrepreneurs Who Wish to Construct Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Managers and Program Managers Who Wish to Study How one can Construct Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
Created by Paulo Dichone | Android, Java, Flutter Developer and Instructor
Final up to date 4/2020
Size: 24.42 GB