VFX306 Advanced VFX The Desert Sandstorm : In this desert sandstorm course, Liam Whitehouse will take you thru the newest launch of Houdini FX 15 and Nuke X to discover ways to create a photoreal prime quality mud storm from starting to finish. The course consists of lesson information to create your personal excessive decision fluid caches, in addition to Houdini and Nuke information to comply with together with all lessons (premium membership solely).
Liam Whitehouse is a VFX generalist with 15 years expertise in 3D VFX software program, specializing in FX simulations and Lighting photoreal imagery. Previously working at ILM and Animal Logic, he has been instructing fxphd programs in addition to working as a lecturer at Griffith University Film School. His expertise covers many points of 3D content material creation, rendering know-how, VR, and compositing instruments.
course syllabus :
- Previs and structure for beginning a big scale excessive element FX simulation in Houdini. How to structure the shot and block out the animation for the ultimate excessive decision simulation FX.
- Houdini Pyro FX emitter objects and noise settings .
- How to setup Houdini Pyro FX fluid properties to manage the motion of fluids.
- How so as to add a noise wind results to blow the mud storm fluid simulation in the direction of the digicam utilizing Vops and Dops.
- How to layer up a number of cached simulations which have variations and the right way to Art Direct the mud storm form, color, distinction and motion, by laying out the 3d caches in your Houdini Scene.
- Mantra Render Engine and the right way to setup lighting in Houdini for the mud storm sequence.
- How to setup AOV render passes for the mud storm VFX, and all of the render settings for draft and ultimate renders in stereo prepared for Nuke X.
- How to import and composite render passes created in Mantra in Nuke X . Lesson will cowl color grading, and multilayer AOV compositing.
- Director suggestions and the right way to replace the simulations created within the 1st move overview submission in Houdini and tackle overview notes.
- Once the simulation updates are cached, the right way to replace the lighting suggestions notes for FX, and the right way to re-place the lights in Houdini and re-regulate the comp setup in Nuke X to handle lighting changes in overview notes.
Direct obtain hyperlinks 2 GB :