FXPHD – MYA218 Bifrost Procedural Effects Platform Free Download : Bifrost is a procedural results platform that allows you to generate picture lifelike liquid simulations in Maya.
Developed from the famend Naiad expertise, which has been utilized in most of the greatest blockbuster characteristic movies together with giant scale water results, Bifröst was designed to supply artists with highly effective and scalable liquid simulation instruments utilizing easy and environment friendly workflows. In this course we’ll discover ways to Combine Bifröst accelerators, particle-based droplets and collision objects to create all sorts of liquids, like splashes and waves then preview the impact interactively in Viewport 2.Zero in Maya.
For any FX TD or Maya Generalist Bifröst will turn out to be a useful device to create lifelike fluid simulations at excessive element. During this course we might be overlaying all the principle areas of the brand new software program together with, background simulating, fluid containers, emitters, colliders, killplanes, setting attributes, Bifröst droplets, diagnostic colors, portray Bifröst attributes, adjusting shader attributes, growing accuracy and backbone, meshing and rendering simulations. As properly as tips about methods to iteratively work in line with administrators feedback to remaining a shot.
By the top of the course you’ll have a agency understanding of Autodesk Bifröst and methods to produce wonderful excessive element simulations effectively.
- 1-Introduction to fluid simulation for Computer Generated Visual Effects. Overview of fluid simulation terminology. Explanation of workflows for various fluid simulation software program. Advantages and drawbacks of fluid simulation utilization.
- 2-Introduction to Bifrost Procedural liquid simulation solver. How to import a Bifrost demo scene. Overview of workflow for Bifrost simulations in Maya Setup of instance scene and rundown of Bifrost attributes.
- 3-How to setup a brand new Bifrost liquid simulation utilizing geometry. How scene scale results your water simulation in Maya. How to allow and disable the Bifrost simulation and collision objects. How to alter the voxel dimension of the simulation to regulate its element and viewing the simulation within the viewport 2.0.
- 4-Overview of Bifrost Killplanes and why they’re vital. How to work with Bifrost Emitters. How they’re totally different to particle emitters and what their goal is in Bifrost workflows.
- 5-Working with Bifrost Colliders. Overview of organising the collider objects in a Bifrost simulation in Maya. Working with Bifrost Accelerators. Explaining what accelerators do and methods to use them in Bifrost simulations.
- 6-Working full scale with the bridge chase and destruction scene.
- 7-How to color Bifrost attributes. Adjusting the attributes of a Bifrost simulation through the use of Maya’s paint attributes instruments. How to work with Bifrost droplets. Understanding how Bifrost droplets work and the way reminiscence overhead might be diminished by adjusting the settings for droplets in Bifrost simulations.
- 8-How to generate a Bifrost consumer cache for a remaining simulation. A Bifrost cache is a disk based mostly saved setup for a simulation which might be rendered on a render-farm or rendered regionally. How to setup and modify shader attributes. You can manipulate the shader attributes to alter the look of a Bifrost simulation. This can contain adjusting the totally different render passes which are output for the simulation, or altering the best way particle knowledge is handed over to the rendering engine to compute results like foam or spray color variations to the principle water or fluid floor.
- 9-Meshing and rendering your scene. The meshing of particle fluid simulations is a really geometrically heavy course of and is greatest achieved at rendertime. Also the movement blur of fast paced liquid particles is essential, and artists should setup their scenes in order that not solely is there areas of clean unbroken liquid but in addition sprays of extremely detailed movement blurred droplets.
- 10-How to iterate your simulations for the Director. One of the toughest and most difficult elements of a extremely detailed fluid simulation is methods to plan out and “direct” the motion of the fluid to do what the director needs after the preliminary “first pass” is accomplished. This lesson will take us by means of the method of iteratively altering the simulation based mostly on a administrators suggestions notes.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct obtain hyperlinks 6 GB :