HairTG – Surface, Feather Edition for Substance Designer Free Download : is a procedural feather texture generator for Substance Designer. It generates PBR (Physical Based Rendering) textures for game engines/renderers as well as outputs which may be used in 2D works/illustration. It is provided with 2 manuals and a 4-part, 2h+ video tutorial.
HairTG – Surface, Feather Edition has been nominated for the Substance Designer Insanity Awards 2020!
- The feather tool in sbsar form plus various utilities
- 12 example feathers (sbs)
- Example tiling graph and feather cover graph (sbs)
- A User Manual and a Reference Manual
- A 4-part, 2h+ video tutorial
- Generation of procedural PBR (Physical Based Rendering) feather textures of variable shape, density, color and
- many other configurable aspects.
- Extensive shaping controls at the feather, barb and shaft levels.
- Curve support enabling to vary parameter values along the length of the feather or the barb (up to 19 parameters per vane may be driven by curves).
- Simulation of the afterfeather section (thin hair/barbula at the bottom of the feather) with curve-driven break-up within barb components.
- Handling of break-up sections inside the vane’s barb using curves.
- Outputs the following PBR maps: Mask, Alpha, Depth (Height), Color, Flow (Direction), Normal, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion up to 8K in resolution.
- Outputs Grayscale and Color Art maps suitable for 2D/illustration purpose, each of them supporting multiple display modes.
- Per-vane properties so each vane may have a different shape/color etc. Some properties are also common to both vanes.
- The overall 2D curvature of the feather can be designed in the 2D view using control points.
- Multiple colorization modes, including per barb component and vane overlays.
- Configurable shaft thickness, height and coloring.
- Vane and feather 3D aspect configurable with depth profiles.
- Tiling tools to assemble feathers into single large textures.
- 2D and 3D renders inside Substance Designer.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 9.7 GB :