How to Draw Perspective for Beginners – Drawing 3D Objects & Environments : This course will teach you the basics of perspective. You’ll learn the core concepts of how perspective works and you’ll be giving step-by-step drawing exercises to help you apply what you’ve learned.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to draw in one, two, and three-point perspective!
Material List For The Course
- Mechanical Pencil
- .5 mm Lead (for your pencil)
- Bristol Smooth Drawing Paper
- Derwent Graphic Pencils, Soft, Metal Tin, 12 Count
- Tortillon (aka Blending Stumps)
- Copic Markers MLB2 Multiliner Inking Pen
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3 GB :