Illustrator CC Technical Drawing : Learning tips on how to create technical drawings generally is a welcome addition to your Illustrator instrument set. Throughout this course, Illustrator CC Technical Drawing, you’ll be taught methods that make technical drawing very straightforward by utilizing pictures, the pen instrument, and the form builder instruments.
You’ll additionally be taught how one can pace issues up with the Appearance and Graphic Styles panels. You’ll discover greatest practices for organizing your layers and tips on how to save time by not duplicating effort within the drawing course of.
Finally, you’ll end up by studying tips on how to translate a grayscale drawing to paint and bitmap. This will guarantee you understand how to get any type of drawing for any type of supposed media use.
By the top of this course, you’ll be capable of take any photograph and break it into manageable sections that may shortly and simply be translated to a technical drawing utilizing the drawing strategies realized right here. Required Software: Adobe Illustrator.
1-Organizing and Outlining Your Drawing
- Introduction to Module One
- Choosing the Right Picture
- Creating and Organizing Layers
- Outlining the Object with the Pen Tool
- Creating Graphic Styles
- Outlining Grip Textures
- Hand and Arm Outlining and Detailing
2-Fast Detailing Techniques
- Introduction to Module Two
- Screws and Hole Techniques with the Shape Builder Tool
- Outline Fixes with the Shape Builder Tool
- Shadow Detailing
- Adding Single Shapes for Detailing
- Exploring Align Panel and Complex Shape Builder Operations
- Creating Complex Graphic Styles
- Stroke Detailing with Width Tool
- Chuck Drawing with Pathfinder Tools
- Bit Drawing with Shape Builder Tool
3-Color Changes for Publication Needs
- Introduction to Module Three
- Upgrading to Color
- Downgrading to Solid Black and White
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct obtain hyperlinks 400 MB :