- Simply your laptop
- Readiness to unravel completely different Challenges your self
- Ardour for coding and studying
This course consists of greater than 70 CHALLENGES and all train recordsdata can be found in Git repositories.
Than you’ll study new options included in ES6, ES7 and so forth.
In separate sections we are going to focus on Babel, NPM, Webpack and MongoDB.
All movies have completely different labels:
- LECTURE: in these movies I clarify completely different options and ideas of the language. Principal predominant objective in these movies is to show you HOW particular characteristic work underneath the hood. I don’t educate HOW TO USE characteristic.As an alternative I educate you WHY and HOW particular characteristic works.
- PRACTICE: right here I’ll dive into the coding and present you completely different real-world examples of the utilization of particular characteristic. Often I’ll current to you many examples for every particular characteristic. I strongly suggest you to comply with me in these movies and code together with me.
- CHALLENGE: every problem (besides easy and brief challenges) has START and FINISH branches with activity and answer. PLEASE don’t skip challenges even if you’re already aware of the subject. Attempt to clear up every problem your self.
- DEMO: in some movies I’ll show you examples the place you don’t essentially must comply with me and code together with me
See you onboard!
Who this course is for:
- Builders with data of different programming languages similar to Python, Java, C++ and so forth
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk
Final up to date 4/2020
Size: 26.30 GB
Rar Password: freecourses.site