What you’ll study
- Create fundamental SQL Queries
- Create superior SQL Queries
- Create Left, Proper, Internal and Full Outer joins
- Create new tables, alter present tables in Databases
- Normalize Databases
- Perceive database design
- Perceive first, second and third regular type schemas
- A fundamental data of computer systems
Are you curious about a profession in Knowledge Science or Knowledge Analytics?
In that case, inevitably you will encounter databases in your work.
However how do you work together with databases?
The reply is straightforward: SQL
SQL stands for Structured Question Language and this is likely one of the foremost instruments used to prepare databases, enter information into them and extract it on request.
On this course you’ll learn to create queries in a well-liked variation of SQL known as PostgreSQL.
And even when at your office you’re utilizing a special variation (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL), you will see that the abilities you study on this course are simply transferable.
However there are a lot of SQL programs on the market, so the query is:
What makes this course stand out?
The distinctive benefit of this course is that along with studying SQL additionally, you will grasp the ideas of Database Design.
We’ll cowl off matters akin to:
- OLAP vs OLTP databases (On-line Analytics Processing & On-line Transaction Processing): you’ll perceive precisely how and why the designs of those two kinds of Databases differ
- Normalization of Databases: we are going to present you the speculation behind normalization AND collectively we are going to follow find out how to normalize a Database step-by-step
Why is that essential?
Figuring out how databases are designed is just not a obligatory ability to have for a Knowledge Scientist / Analyst. Nonetheless, it’s a HUGE additional benefit.
These abilities will assist you to higher work together with databases and derive outcomes and extract insights out of your information quicker.
This course is designed with the Knowledge Scientists and Analysts in thoughts, so if you wish to propel your Knowledge Science profession, then this course is for you!
We stay up for seeing you inside,
Kirill & Ilya
Who’s the audience?
- Anyone who desires to study PostgreSQL
- Anyone who desires to higher perceive how databases work
- Anyone who desires to reinforce their Knowledge Science profession
Created by Kirill Eremenko, Ilya Eremenko, SuperDataScience Group
Final up to date 4/2020
Size: 2.28 GB