Learn To Create A Local Multiplayer Game In Unity Free Download : Learn how to create and program your very own action packed couch multiplayer game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 2020.1 or newer
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to understand such game elements as:
- full 2D character movement
- how to use Unity’s new input system to support multiple players easily
- level design using tilemaps
- character switching
- victory tracking
- full audio systems
- Interactive Menus
- and much more…
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make their own 2D games.
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
What you’ll learn
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Understand the capabilities of 2D development in Unity.
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Learn to create a fun local multiplayer experience!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.8 GB :