Foundations of Branding for Designers Free Download : Branding goes past logos, brochures, and web site designs. Branding is a whole system for speaking an organization’s distinctive message.
In this course, Sean Adams asks designers to maneuver previous one-off tasks and companion with their consumer on a holistic branding method. The classes he supplies assist clarify precisely what branding is, underline the significance of analysis and downside-fixing in design, and outline how branding components like logos, wordmarks, icons, and colour palettes all work collectively to inform a model’s story.
He additionally exhibits hand off branding programs to purchasers and supply the documentation and lengthy-time period assist to maintain their manufacturers far into the longer term.
Topics embrace :
- The historical past of branding (pre- and post-1950)
- The components of branding
- Conducting analysis
- Solving issues and presenting options
- Creating logos and identification programs
- Building a visible system with colour, typography, and extra
- Communicating branding with manuals and imaginative and prescient books
Direct download links 650 MB :