Marco Bucci – Getting Started with Digital Painting Free Download : Software coaching materials for anybody who needs to hit the bottom operating with digital portray.
My aim with this class is to demystify the software program and processes, in order that your creativity can take the reins! It will present you arrange the digital workspace for optimum workflow, and take you thru the commonest and helpful features, brushes, instruments, filters, layers and portray processes.
Three in style digital portray softwares will probably be used:
They will probably be used to indicate how every app performs the identical features, and with classes that may primarily be extrapolated to most digital portray apps accessible immediately.
The class is geared toward:
- New artists (of all ages)
- Traditional artists trying to apply their present abilities within the digital medium
- Anybody who’s daunted by the duty of making artwork on a pc
The class will break down subjects reminiscent of:
- The consumer interface, and customise it for optimum workflowThe instruments bar
- Brushes, each utilizing them, adjusting their settings, importing brushpacks and creating your individual
- Making brushes look much less digital and extra pure
- Common digital choice instruments, masking, sampling, warping, skewing, and many others.
- When and use layers
- Layer FX
- Working with frequent enhancing instruments reminiscent of curves, ranges, publicity changes
- **A set of my brushes are included with this buy. They work in each Photoshop and Procreate**
- and extra!
The class additionally options THREE portray demonstrations (45 minutes – 1 hour lengthy every, and one for every bit of software program.) The demonstrations are in realtime (not sped up), with each thought and process defined.
How is that this class completely different from the ‘Digital Painting 1, 2, and 3’ lessons?
Digital Painting 1, 2, and three are demonstration-based classes, and deal with the start-to-finish execution of a portray. And whereas they present me utilizing the software program, they don’t break down the software program from a coaching standpoint. This class is aimed to fill that hole.
As said above, there are portray demonstrations on this class (three of them!) However, they are going to be much less bold than the total scenes tackled in Digital Painting I, II, and III, and focused towards the usage of varied instruments, relatively than finishing a portfolio piece.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct obtain hyperlinks four GB :