Rookies Information to grasp the HTTP Protocol and NGINX
What you’ll be taught
- Have in-depth understanding of HTTP Protocol.
- Can setup their very own web site with Reverse Proxies
- Have stable basis for Load Balancers and would know methods to virtually implement them.
- Configure Net Utility Firewall
- This course is designed from absolute scratch for rookies.
- Pc with minimal 2GB RAM.
- Web Connection to Download NGINX packages.
NGINX is likely one of the prime grade HTTP Server which powers a lot of the prime Enterprise web sites like Netflix, Dropbox , WordPress, GitHub, Discovery and plenty of others.
This is likely one of the first course which is specifically designed for Rookies who want to grasp NGINX. NGINX is not only a HTTP Server however may act as a Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer.
Mastering NGINX means having a stable basis for HTTP Protocol. Thus this course initially focuses on HTTP Protocol after which we slowly transfer to NGINX and utilizing NGINX in an Excessive Efficiency Enterprise Atmosphere . All designed for rookies.Who this course is for:
- This course is for college kids / professionals who would like to grasp NGINX
Created by Zeal Vora
Final up to date 3/2019
Size: 2.00 GB