Welcome to this course on Sensible Moral Hacking. To take pleasure in this course, you want nothing however a constructive angle and a want to be taught. No prior information is required.
On this course, you’ll be taught the sensible aspect of moral hacking. Too many programs train college students instruments and ideas which might be by no means utilized in the actual world. On this course, we’ll focus solely on instruments and matters that can make you profitable as an moral hacker. The course is extremely arms on and can cowl many foundational matters.
On this course, we’ll cowl:
- A Day within the Life on an Moral Hacker. What does an moral hacker do on a day after day foundation? How a lot can she or he make? What sort of assessments would possibly an moral hacker carry out? These questions and extra might be answered.
- Efficient Notekeeping. An moral hacker is barely nearly as good because the notes she or he retains. We are going to focus on the essential instruments you should utilize to maintain notes and achieve success within the course and within the area.
- Networking Refresher. This part focuses on the ideas of pc networking. We are going to focus on widespread ports and protocols, the OSI mannequin, subnetting, and even stroll via a community construct with utilizing Cisco CLI.
- Introductory Linux. Each good moral hacker is aware of their means round Linux. This part will introduce you to the fundamentals of Linux and ramp up into constructing out Bash scripts to automate duties because the course develops.
- Introductory Python. Most moral hackers are proficient in a programming language. This part will introduce you to probably the most generally used languages amongst moral hackers, Python. You’ll be taught the ins and outs of Python Three and by the tip, you’ll be constructing your individual port scanner and writing exploits in Python.
- Hacking Methodology. This part overviews the 5 phases of hacking, which we’ll dive deeper into because the course progresses.
- Reconnaissance and Info Gathering. You’ll discover ways to dig up data on a shopper utilizing open supply intelligence. Higher but, you’ll discover ways to extract breached credentials from databases to carry out credential stuffing assaults, search out subdomains throughout shopper engagements, and collect data with Burp Suite.
- Scanning and Enumeration. One of the crucial essential matters in moral hacking is the artwork of enumeration. You’ll discover ways to search out open ports, analysis for potential vulnerabilities, and be taught an assortment of instruments wanted to carry out high quality enumeration.
- Exploitation Fundamentals. Right here, you’ll exploit your first machine! We’ll discover ways to use Metasploit to achieve entry to machines, how one can carry out handbook exploitation utilizing coding, carry out brute pressure and password spraying assaults, and far more.
- Mid-Course Capstone. This part takes every little thing you will have realized to this point and challenges you with 10 weak containers that order in growing problem. You’ll find out how an attacker thinks and be taught new instruments and thought processes alongside the best way. Do you will have what it takes?
- Exploit Growth. This part discusses the matters of buffer overflows. You’ll manually write your individual code to use a weak program and dive deep into registers to know how overflows work. This part contains customized script writing with Python 3.
- Lively Listing. Do you know that 95% of the Fortune 1000 corporations run Lively Listing of their environments? As a consequence of this, Lively Listing penetration testing is likely one of the most essential matters it’s best to be taught and one of many least taught. The Lively Listing portion of the course focuses on a number of matters. You’ll construct out your individual Lively Listing lab and discover ways to exploit it. Assaults embrace, however aren’t restricted to: LLMNR poisoning, SMB relays, IPv6 DNS takeovers, pass-the-hash/pass-the-password, token impersonation, kerberoasting, GPP assaults, golden ticket assaults, and far more. You’ll additionally be taught essential instruments like mimikatz, Bloodhound, and PowerView. This isn’t a bit to overlook!
- Submit Exploitation. The fourth and fifth phases of moral hacking are lined right here. What can we do as soon as we have now exploited a machine? How can we switch information? How can we pivot? What are one of the best practices for sustaining entry and cleansing up?
- Net Utility Penetration Testing. On this part, we revisit the artwork of enumeration and are launched to a number of new instruments that can make the method simpler. Additionally, you will discover ways to automate these instruments make the most of Bash scripting. After the enumeration part, the course dives into the OWASP High 10. We are going to focus on assaults and defenses for every of the highest 10 and carry out walkthroughs utilizing a weak net functions. Subjects embrace: SQL Injection, Damaged Authentication, Delicate Knowledge Publicity, XML Exterior Entities (XXE), Damaged Entry Management, Safety Misconfigurations, Cross-Web site Scripting (XSS), Insecure Deserialization, Utilizing Parts with Recognized Vulnerabilities, and Inadequate Logging and Monitoring
- Wi-fi Assaults. Right here, you’ll discover ways to carry out wi-fi assaults in opposition to WPA2 and compromise a wi-fi community in underneath 5 minutes.
- Authorized Documentation and Report Writing. A subject that’s infrequently lined, we’ll dive into the authorized paperwork you could encounter as a penetration tester, together with Statements of Work, Guidelines of Engagement, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Grasp Service Agreements. We will even focus on report writing. You can be offered a pattern report in addition to walked via a report from an precise shopper evaluation.
- Profession Recommendation. The course wraps up with profession recommendation and ideas for locating a job within the area.
On the finish of this course, you should have a deep understanding of exterior and inside community penetration testing, wi-fi penetration testing, and net software penetration testing. All classes taught are from a real-world expertise and what has been encountered on precise engagements within the area.
Be aware: This course has been created for instructional functions solely. All assaults proven had been achieved so with given permission. Please don’t assault a number except you will have permission to take action.
Questions & Solutions Group Availability and Guidelines
The Q&A staff responds to most questions inside 2 enterprise days. Particular Q&A guidelines are as follows:
1. Please encourage one another and assist one another out. The assist staff is right here to assist, however aren’t staffed 24/7.
2. Assist help will solely be offered for course associated materials solely. If you’re utilizing a software or methodology in your labs that isn’t taught within the course, it’s higher requested in Discord on an acceptable channel outdoors of #course-chat.
3. Keep away from spoilers for the mid-course capstone. If you’re aiding one other person or asking a query associated to this part, please attempt to not present direct solutions/options.
4. Be sort to others and be affected person. This area consists of endurance, self-motivation, self-determination, and many Googling. Don’t demand assist or count on solutions. That mindset is not going to take you far in your profession. <3
Who this course is for:
- Newbie college students taken with moral hacking and cybersecurity.
Created by Heath Adams, TCM Safety, Inc.
Final up to date 4/2020
Size: 12.61 GB
Rar Password: freecourses.site