Be taught R Programming by doing!
There are many R programs and lectures on the market. Nonetheless, R has a really steep studying curve and college students usually get overwhelmed. This course is completely different!
This course is actually step-by-step. In each new tutorial we construct on what had already discovered and transfer one additional step ahead.
After each video you be taught a brand new helpful idea that you may apply instantly. And the perfect half is that you simply be taught by way of stay examples.
This coaching is filled with real-life analytical challenges which you’ll be taught to resolve. A few of these we are going to clear up collectively, some you’ll have as homework workouts.
In abstract, this course has been designed for all ability ranges and even when you’ve got no programming or statistical background you may be profitable on this course!
I can’t wait to see you at school,
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you wish to learn to program in R
- This course is for you if you’re uninterested in R programs which are too difficult
- This course is for you if you wish to be taught R by doing
- This course is for you for those who like thrilling challenges
- You WILL have homework on this course so it’s a must to be ready to work on it
Created by Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Crew
Final up to date 4/2020
English, French [Auto-generated]
Size: 7.20 GB
Rar Password: freecourses.site