Change into job prepared for superior nodejs growth by mastering testing from scratch, jest, cypress, mocha and extra.
What you’ll be taught
- Get a really deep understanding of unit testing
- Check actual world node-js APIs with each unit testing & integration testing
- Change into a guru at writing finish to finish assessments for all types of functions
- Grasp mocking, stubbing, and customary methods of testing functions
- Udemy course free obtain
- Perceive when and the way to use characteristic assessments, unit assessments, and finish to finish assessments.
After I began studying the way to take a look at, all the pieces regarded really easy.
Assert 2 + 2 = 4 ?
Certain, piece of cake. However after I was confronted with an actual world software, this was terrifying. I couldn’t catch up at my job. Udemy course free obtain It was miserable. I didn’t perceive what mocking was. Neither did I perceive matters like stubbing or spying.
That’s why I created this course. You’re going to begin from scratch, understanding precisely what a take a look at is, what an assertion is, what errors are, after which we’ll transfer on to extra primary matters like:
- Unit testing
- Check runners
- Assertion libraries
- Check suites and organising assessments
- Operating assessments
To grasp these ideas, we’ll write unit assessments for actual world features, and perceive precisely how testing feels when engaged on an actual world mission.
There’ll be loads of assignments and code opinions, to ensure you perceive precisely what’s being thought within the course.
After our toes are moist , and we will write primary assessments, and after fixing a number of workout routines, we’ll transfer on to a extra actual world strategy, protecting superior matters like:
- Function / integration testing
- Spying & stubbing
- Asynchronous assessments
- Database testing
- Finish to finish testing
- Free Udemy course
Created by Kati Frantz
Final up to date 6/2019
Size: 793.94 MB