Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark, Pig, Hive, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Flume – the listing goes on! Over 25 applied sciences.
What Will I Be taught?
- Design distributed methods that handle “large knowledge” utilizing Hadoop and associated applied sciences.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing knowledge at scale.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to course of knowledge on a Hadoop cluster in additional complicated methods.
- Analyze relational knowledge utilizing Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational knowledge utilizing HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Question knowledge interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Select an applicable knowledge storage expertise to your utility
- Perceive how Hadoop clusters are managed by YARN, Tez, Mesos, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hue, and Oozie.
- Publish knowledge to your Hadoop cluster utilizing Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Eat streaming knowledge utilizing Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
- You have to entry to a PC operating 64-bit Home windows, MacOS, or Linux with an Web connection, if you wish to take part within the hands-on actions and workouts. You will need to have not less than 8GB of free RAM in your system; 10GB or extra is really useful. In case your PC doesn’t meet these necessities, you possibly can nonetheless observe alongside within the course with out doing hands-on actions.
- Some actions would require some prior programming expertise, ideally in Python or Scala.
- A fundamental familiarity with the Linux command line will likely be very useful.
The world of Hadoop and “Large Knowledge” may be intimidating – tons of of various applied sciences with cryptic names kind the Hadoop ecosystem. With this Hadoop tutorial, you’ll not solely perceive what these methods are and the way they match collectively – however you’ll go hands-on and learn to use them to resolve actual enterprise issues!
Be taught and grasp the most well-liked large knowledge applied sciences on this complete course, taught by a former engineer and senior supervisor from Amazon and IMDb. We’ll go method past Hadoop itself, and dive into all types of distributed methods you might must combine with.
- Set up and work with an actual Hadoop set up proper in your desktop with Hortonworks (now a part of Cloudera) and the Ambari UI
- Handle large knowledge on a cluster with HDFS and MapReduce
- Write applications to investigate knowledge on Hadoop with Pig and Spark
- Retailer and question your knowledge with Sqoop, Hive, MySQL, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Design real-world methods utilizing the Hadoop ecosystem
- Find out how your cluster is managed with YARN, Mesos, Zookeeper, Oozie, Zeppelin, and Hue
- Deal with streaming knowledge in actual time with Kafka, Flume, Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Understanding Hadoop is a extremely invaluable ability for anybody working at firms with massive quantities of information.
Virtually each massive firm you may wish to work at makes use of Hadoop in a roundabout way, together with Amazon, Ebay, Fb, Google, LinkedIn, IBM, Spotify, Twitter, and Yahoo! And it’s not simply expertise firms that want Hadoop; even the New York Instances makes use of Hadoop for processing pictures.
This course is complete, protecting over 25 totally different applied sciences in over 14 hours of video lectures. It’s full of hands-on actions and workouts, so that you get some actual expertise in utilizing Hadoop – it’s not simply idea.
You’ll discover a vary of actions on this course for individuals at each degree. When you’re a venture supervisor who simply needs to study the buzzwords, there are internet UI’s for most of the actions within the course that require no programming information. When you’re comfy with command traces, we’ll present you tips on how to work with them too. And in the event you’re a programmer, I’ll problem you with writing actual scripts on a Hadoop system utilizing Scala, Pig Latin, and Python.
You’ll stroll away from this course with an actual, deep understanding of Hadoop and its related distributed methods, and you may apply Hadoop to real-world issues. Plus a invaluable completion certificates is ready for you on the finish!
Please word the concentrate on this course is on utility growth, not Hadoop administration. Though you’ll decide up some administration abilities alongside the best way.
Understanding tips on how to wrangle “large knowledge” is an extremely invaluable ability for at this time’s prime tech employers. Don’t be left behind – enroll now!
- “The Final Fingers-On Hadoop… was an important discovery for me. I supplemented your course with a bunch of literature and conferences till I managed to land an interview. I can proudly say that I landed a job as a Large Knowledge Engineer round a 12 months after I began your course. Thanks a lot for all the nice content material you might have generated and the crystal clear explanations. ” – Aldo Serrano
- “I actually wouldn’t be the place I’m now with out this course. Frank makes the complicated easy by serving to you thru the method each step of the best way. Extremely really useful and price your time particularly the Spark setting. This course helped me obtain a far higher understanding of the setting and its capabilities. Frank makes the complicated easy by serving to you thru the method each step of the best way. Extremely really useful and price your time particularly the Spark setting.” – Tyler Buck
Who’s the target market?
- Software program engineers and programmers who wish to perceive the bigger Hadoop ecosystem, and use it to retailer, analyze, and vend “large knowledge” at scale.
- Venture, program, or product managers who wish to perceive the lingo and high-level structure of Hadoop.
- Knowledge analysts and database directors who’re interested by Hadoop and the way it pertains to their work.
- System architects who want to grasp the elements obtainable within the Hadoop ecosystem, and the way they match collectively.
Created by Sundog Training by Frank Kane, Frank Kane
Final up to date 4/2020
English, Portuguese [Auto-generated]
Size: 2.88 GB
Rar Password: freecourses.site