ToonBox Studio – Designing the Slim Male Character Free Download : The Characters on this course are primarily based on a younger teenage Hero who works again stage at a theatre who then finds out that the Villain, “a crazy magician” has enslaved many bunny rabbits to drag out of a hat in each magic present he performs. Having pre-planned the characters and personalities for a narrative…. makes life very simple for a personality designer to begin growing. Paris Christou takes all the imaginative data of every character and demonstrates the phases to design the Hero and the Villain.
The software program used to display is Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
however you can too comply with together with any main creative software program or your conventional pencil and paper.
STAGE 1 : “The Library ” : Total operating time : 43 MINUTES
BUILDING A LIBRARY OF FACIAL FEATURES
- Create completely different kinds of eyes, eye shapes, expressions and positions
- Create a library of many noses and ears
- Create various kinds of head shapes
STAGE 2 : “Designing the Heads ” : Total operating time : 1 HOUR 42 MINUTES
DESIGNING THE HEADS FOR THE HERO AND THE VILLAIN
- Design course of of making the heads and expression for the HERO and the Villain
- Experimenting with particular options from the library to kind the faces
- Practicing to get conversant in the characters face
STAGE 3 : “Designing the Bodies” : Total operating time : 2 HOURS eight MINUTES
DESIGNING THE BODIES FOR THE HERO AND THE VILLAIN
- Demonstrating how to attract completely different kinds of fingers, hand gestures, toes and footwear
- Designing the Heroes physique and outfit
- Designing the Villains physique and outfit
BONUS MATERIAL : Total operating time : 24 MINUTES
- A folder with all the drawings created in every stage, plus the signed remaining Character Sheet.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct obtain hyperlinks 1.6 GB :