Anime Academy: Anime Outfits 101 Free Download : is your go-to for designing your own anime outfits for illustrations or even for your own personal stories. This course will take you from having little knowledge about style and clothes, to creating good design and understanding the basics of how clothes work.
- Basic drawing skills
- Some experience with a drawing tablet and drawing program
- Just have fun drawing!
You’ll be designing 3 main projects in this course that will take you from just drawing basic clothes to creating your own outfit!
You’ll gain access to all 11 sections of the course. There are also 90 downloadable resources for you to use to help you with this course.
This course is set up to help you step by step with understanding the basics of clothes and style. It will help with creating interesting designs for characters that you want to create, as outfit design connects a lot with how the character’s personality is.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
You’ll get access to the 11 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of drawing clothes and using that knowledge to design. The course has over 10 hours of content that I will walk you through each step of the way.
Here is what to expect in this course:
- The course starts with the basics. I will be teaching you the basics about drawing shirts, dresses, skirts and pants. You will also learn how to color them in a simple way. When coloring, you can also put these basic clothes together to make a simple outfit.
- Next, after learning the basic clothes, you will learn how to draw accessories from simple to complex to go along with your outfit.
- Once you’ve learned basic clothes and accessories, you will learn how to draw different types of shoes ranging from sneakers to formal shoes.
- Then you are going to learn how to draw simple clothes in different views and in motion. In this section you will learn how cloth moves and flows, as well as the direction it is going in.
- From then, you will move onto the basics of style ranging from casual, formal, and Lolita style. This will help you on how to study what different styles look like and how you can execute them onto your design. You will also learn how to collect reference for your 3 main projects.
- And finally, for the next couple courses, you will start working on the 3 main projects: designing 3 types of casual, formal, and Lolita. This will take you from just drawing basic clothes to actually designing how your outfits will look. I will be walking through with the whole design process from reference gathering to showing you how to use it, as well as finalizing the colors.
Over the course of these 9 sections you will learn:
- How to draw shirts, dresses, pants, skirts
- How to draw a multitude of accessories
- Drawing different types of shoes
- Drawing clothes in different angles
- How to color clothes, shoes, accessories
- How to analyze style and use it in your design
- The importance of reference gathering
- How to use references to design an outfit
- How to design 3 types of casual outfits
- How to design 3 types of formal outfits
- How to design 2 types of Lolita outfits
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate artists wanting to draw outfits for their characters
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn how to draw fabric
- Students will learn about fashion
- Students will be able to draw their own costumes
Watch the Introduction Video : (Anime Academy: Anime Outfits 101)
Direct download links 8.6 GB :