Up to date Month-to-month in 2019! Be prepared for the Dockerized future with the quantity ONE Docker + Kubernetes mega-course on Udemy. Welcome to probably the most full and up-to-date course for studying and utilizing containers end-to-end, from improvement and testing, to server deployments and manufacturing. Taught by an award-winning Docker Captain and DevOps guide.
Simply beginning out with Docker? Excellent. This course begins out assuming you’re new to containers.
Or: Utilizing Docker now and have to cope with real-world issues? I’m right here for you! See my manufacturing matters round Swarm, Kubernetes, secrets and techniques, logging, rolling upgrades, and extra.
BONUS: This course comes with Slack Chat and Stay Weekly Q&A with me!
“I’ve adopted one other course on (Udemy). This one is one million occasions extra in depth.” “…in the case of all of the docker stuff, that is the course you’re gonna need to take” – 2019 Scholar Udemy Evaluation
Simply up to date in November 2019 with sections on:
- Docker Safety high 10
- Docker 19.03 launch options
Why must you be taught from me? Why belief me to show you the finest methods to make use of Docker? (Hello, I’m Bret, please enable me to speak about myself for a sec):
- I’m A Practitioner. Welcome to the actual world: I’ve received 20 years of sysadmin and developer expertise, over 30 certifications, and have been utilizing Docker and the container ecosystem for my consulting shoppers and my very own firms since Docker’s early days. Study from somebody who’s run tons of of containers throughout dozens of tasks and organizations.
- I’m An Educator. Study from somebody who is aware of find out how to make a syllabus: I need to enable you. Folks say I’m good at it. For the previous few years I’ve skilled 1000’s of individuals on utilizing Docker in workshops, conferences and meetups. See me educate at occasions like DockerCon, O’Reilly Velocity, GOTO Conf, and Linux Open Supply Summit. I hope you’ll determine to be taught with me, and be a part of the implausible on-line Docker group.
- I Lead Communities. Additionally, I’m a Docker Captain, that means that Docker Inc. thinks I do know a factor or two about Docker and that I do nicely in sharing it with others. Within the real-world: I assist run two native meetups in our fabulous tech group in Norfolk/Virginia Seaside USA. I assist on-line: often in Slack and Twitter, the place I be taught from and assist others.
“Due to the Docker Mastery course, I landed my first DevOps job. Thanks Captain!” – Scholar Ronald Alonzo
“There are lots of Docker programs on Udemy — however ignore these, Bret is the one most certified individual to show you.” – Kevin Griffin, Microsoft MVP
Giving Again: a portion of my revenue on this course will probably be donated to supporting open supply and defending our freedoms on-line! This course is just made attainable by the wonderful folks creating open supply. I’m standing on the shoulders of (open supply) giants! Donations will probably be cut up between my favourite charities together with the Digital Frontier Basis and Free Software program Basis. Look them up. They’re superior!
It is a residing course, and will probably be up to date as Docker and Kubernetes options change.
This course is designed to be quick at getting you began but additionally get you deep into the “why” of issues. Merely the quickest and finest solution to be taught the newest container expertise. Take a look at the scope of matters within the Session and see the breadth of expertise you’ll be taught.
Additionally included is a non-public Slack Chat group with 20ok college students for getting assist with this course and persevering with your Docker and DevOps studying with assist from myself and different college students.
“Bret’s course is a stage above all of these sources, and in the event you’re struggling to get a deal with on Docker, that is the useful resource it is advisable spend money on.” – Austin Tindle, Course Scholar
A number of the many cool belongings you’ll do on this course:
- Edit net code in your machine whereas it’s served up in a container
- Lock down your apps in non-public networks that solely expose essential ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster within the cloud
- Set up Kubernetes and and be taught the main server cluster instruments
- Use Digital IP’s for built-in load balancing in your cluster
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for sooner constructing and tiny deploys
- Construct/Publish your personal customized utility photographs
- Study the variations between Kubernetes and Swarm
- Create your personal picture registry
- Use Swarm Secrets and techniques to encrypt your atmosphere configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling always-up design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML recordsdata for native dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
- And a lot extra…
After taking this course, you’ll be capable to:
- Use Docker in your every day developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Deploy apps to Kubernetes
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose recordsdata
- Construct multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Make Kubernetes YAML manifests and deploy utilizing infrastructure-as-code strategies
- Construct a workflow of utilizing Docker in dev, then take a look at/CI, then manufacturing with YAML
- Shield your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets and techniques
- Hold your Dockerfiles and pictures small, environment friendly, and quick
- Run apps in Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes and perceive the professionals/cons of every
- Develop regionally whereas your code runs in a container
- Shield necessary persistent information in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your workforce into the long run with the newest Docker container expertise!
Further issues that include this course:
- Entry to the course Slack workforce, for getting assist/recommendation from me and different college students.
- Bonus movies I put elsewhere like YouTube, linked to from this programs sources.
- Weekly Stay Q&A on YouTube Stay.
- Tons of reference hyperlinks to complement this content material.
- Updates to content material as Docker adjustments their options on these matters.
Who this course is for:
- Software program builders, sysadmins, IT execs, and operators at any ability stage.
- Anybody who makes, deploys, or operates software program on servers.
Created by Bret Fisher, Docker Captain Program
Final up to date 4/2020
English, French [Auto-generated]
Size: 13.88 GB